UPDATE: MARCH 23, 2020
GREETINGS CHCC FAMILY,
We pray this finds you and your’s well, and at peace.
On Wednesday evening at 7:00 p.m., on our NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL, I have asked my Mom, Pastor Linda, to join me as we simply bring our personal conversations about this current world crisis, to you. We’re going to share our hearts, our hopes, and our thoughts.
For our purposes, we are entitling this time, “The Big Pause." Life as we have known it, is on "pause." Overnight everything has changed. But for those who belong to Him, nothing touches our lives He has not allowed. He is in this "Pause" with us.
OUR QUESTIONS TO YOU TODAY ARE:
- What have you been learning about yourself, or your life, during this time?
- Is this “Pause” causing you to desire changes in your life to take place, even if everything should return to “normal” tomorrow?
We will read some of your anonymous answers on Wednesday evening. You may give us your responses via email, text or Realm. A page entitled, "The Big Pause" will be posted shortly on Realm.
He makes all things New,
UPDATE: MARCH 22, 2020
SUNDAY SERVICE LIVESTREAM
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
At City On a Hill's YouTube Channel
Greetings City on a Hill Community Church! As we mentioned this week, we are extremely excited to be able to offer our Sunday Service Live online! We will start at our usual service time of 10:00 a.m. sharp and the Pastors are so excited to be able to broadcast directly to you during these unusual times of temporary separation.
TO JOIN THE SERVICE SIMPLY CLICK THIS LIVESTREAM LINK FOR OUR LIVESTREAM SERVICE AND IT WILL TAKE YOU DIRECTLY TO OUR CHCC YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Please continue to keep this in prayer as we all know how technology can be at times. If you have any technical questions, please feel free to reach out to John Lecci or Keith Doepp.
In Love and on Behalf of the Pastoral Team
JOHN LECCI & KEITH DOEPP
UPDATES FROM PASTORS: MARCH 19, 2020
GREETINGS TO ALL
Our very warmest greetings to each and every one of you. Hopefully we’re all doing our best to follow the advice of our leaders to stay safe even in the midst of such unsettling news. If you're like us, you’re finding the social isolation to be the most difficult part of it all. Well as we promised, we are going to counter that feeling by staying in regular contact with you. Today, we want to fill you in on a few really important and exciting updates:
- LIVE STREAMING SERVICES ARE HERE! We have been working hard in the background to allow us to live-stream right into each of your homes! Our maiden voyage is set for this Sunday at our normal 10:00 a.m. slot. We are asking for GRACE please as we work out any minor technical issues that are likely to occur circumstances. WE WILL BE CONTACTING YOU VIA REALM, TEXT, SOCIAL MEDIA AND/OR EMAIL NO LATER THAN SATURDAY WITH INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO TUNE IN TO VIEW PASTOR JAMES’ MESSAGE TO THE CHURCH SO PLEASE LOOK FOR THAT INFORMATION.
- KIDS ARE INCLUDED: Our devoted Sunday School teachers will be contacting you soon online as well with some great ideas to continue enriching and encouraging our children during these anxious times.
- SMALL GROUPS DON’T HAVE TO STOP: You are encouraged to stay in touch with your small groups via the many media options available to us! Also look on Realm for a NEW CHCC PRAYER WALL group to be started where we can all post prayers to this “prayer wall” and continue to pray for each other’s needs, this country and our leaders during these trying times.
- GIVING/MISSIONS CONTINUE: Your financial commitment to our church family and mission continues to be so very important. Here are a few ways that you will be able to continue to do that:
- REALM (Go to https://onrealm.org/CHCCNY) For those who continue to make use of this really effective method of giving online or by text, please continue to do so and THANK YOU! For those that want to learn how to do that are or are unsure of how it works, Keith Doepp is making himself available to help out. Please feel free to contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or his cell at 516-443-9710. We will also be posting some helpful “How To” videos on this topic via the church website and Realm soon!
- MAIL STILL AN OPTION: You can always still mail your tithe/offering to our church office at 629 Middle Country Road, Middle Island, NY 11953. The mailbox is checked daily. It can be found right on the curve by the Day Care so you won’t have to get out of your car. Like many of us, our office staff at the moment is working from home however you can still reach them via our church phone number, 631 924-8617.
That’s it for now. We hope you can tune in and join us on Sunday! What a changing world we find ourselves now in. So comforting to remember, HE has wired ahead all that we need before we get there. We’re grateful for you today and for your fellowship in this amazing Gospel.